piątek, 6 października 2006

Jason LaBarbera speaks out

What a classy fellow!
Just see it for yourself.

JLB on his attitude:
“I’m not the kind of guy who’s going to come in with a bad attitude and be aloof and be miserable. I’m going to work my hardest, play my butt off,”
On the city of Manchester:
“You really get excited playing here because the fans are so into it,” he said. “I’ve played a lot of games here.”

And on what's going on in the Kings organization:
“For me, I’ve always tried to stay away from all the speculation, especially over the years as I’ve gone along. When I was younger I’d try to sort it all out, figure it all out and it never ended up going that way. The one thing I have control over is how I play. I have no control over what goes on behind the scenes or what teams are thinking or any of that stuff."
It's too bad that regardless how well he plays for Manchester, he's not very likely to get a call-up to Los Angeles again. In order to do so, he'd need to clear waivers once again on his way back, but the team that would pick him would only have to pay half of his salary.

And after, hopefully, another great season in the AHL, at 400,000 USD he becomes a bargain price for an NHL team looking for more than adequate backup...

1 Comments:

At 10:26 PM, Anonymous Anonimowy said...

Regarding your blog about how soccer explains the world. The best site for how soccer explains the world is **http://www.freepremiership.com**. http://www.freepremiership.com is the top free osccer website in the world and features the latest Premiership club news, fixtures, scores, scorers, radio streams, tv streams and lots more football links.

 

Prześlij komentarz

<< Home