środa, 27 września 2006

Season tickets by hand delivery on the Isle

In case you missed it, the New York Islanders came up with a great PR move and asked their top players, including Miro Satan to hand deliver season tickets to top notch paying customers - firms and corporations.

I like the idea! How about having Matti Norstrom check in for a slice of pizza in your law firm backroom on the third floor of that glassy steel and glass building in Torrance, CA? Or a visit from timid Dustin Brown who could help put final touches on this sales presentation you're working on?

Probably the only guy I would not like to see on my doorstep is Craig Conroy. No hard feelings there, but I'd rather he took a raincheck and sent his wife. Sizzling hot - that's what she is. Rewind - that's what I heard she is. Speaking of deliveries, it's the irst time google left me, ekhem, empty-handed.