poniedziałek, 1 stycznia 2007

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year, all Kings and Monarchs fans! (and for that matter all fans of the NHL, what the heck :)).

I know I have been a little behind schedule in terms of game reports (full four games back), but since I'm back in the huddle tomorrow morning, I promise to keep you entertained by the time those Columbus Blue Jackets roll into town on Wednesday evening.

In the meantime - I was trying to find a perfect spot for the first three game winning streak for the Kings this season. There are few better than the upcoming games (vs Oilers, vs Sharks and @Blues) January 8-13. Another stretch quite full of potential could be vs Blues, vs Coyotes and @Canucks January 18-26. There is also one at the beginning of February, where LA faces Blackhawks at home, followed by visits to the Panthers, Lightning and Capitals...

See, I'm trying to remain positive regarding whatever that could be saved from the memories of this, rather painful, season :)