wtorek, 26 grudnia 2006

No, not tired of blogging

I would like to put to sleep all gossip about myself being tired of blogging. Quite on the contrary. Even though if you looked at this blog recent record (less than five visitors per day during the last week), you would be tempted to think I was.

The major reason for lack of my blogging activity for a few days has not been the Christmas break, either. I still owe you two latest game reports (both on tough road Kings losses, for different reasons). The problem has been my low bandwidth that makes it virtually impossible to publish anything more but a plain text. I'm told by the operator that it's because of my going over the limit of GBs per month and things should go back to normal on January 1.

In the meantime, though - do you know of a good way to boost my visitor-per-day ratings without selling my soul to the (New Jersey) devil(s)? I'd be grateful.