sobota, 7 kwietnia 2007

I love my Kings

I love my Los Angeles Kings deeply and truly enough not to abandon this project. I might not be able to cover individual games any more (not that there are too many of in the remainder of the season), but I'd like to throw something valuable your way 2-3 times a week on regular basis from now till the draft day, let's say.

When I was tracking when the chores of life took hold of me in a way as to prevent me from covering the Kings on a (almost) daily basis, I realized it was just about the trading deadline. Right about the time that Matthias Norstrom departed, Sean Avery was traded and subsequently Jack Johnson came to town.

Could anybody positively bring me up to speed about the team, please? I know the scores, the standings and the bif picture. I need to get an information pill on who do you think emerged in the last 25 games or so - much like I used to present it in the Kings Three Stars for every ten games they had played.

Would anyone be so kind (perhaps people that actually watch the games?) as to brief me on how JMFJ is doing in the NHL. I did see the hipcheck that Jan Bulis administered on him, but not much more.

So, we're back in the chase, folks! Let me hear from you.