wtorek, 27 marca 2007

Down with a prolonged flu, I started thinking

The last five weeks in our home have been probably the most difficult health-wise in years. My wife has been down with flu two separate times, our daughter - once (luckily, during the week when the rest of us were relatively healthy) and myself - I have a high fever myself as I typing this...

Anyway, I was wondering about the future of this blogging project. The LA Kings are still my hockey passion, but the time to write is getting shorter and shorter.

Is there anything you would miss if I called it quits?

There aren't many of you, my readers, mind you... The comments are few and far between, the site stats show some 10-15 visits daily, so perhaps it wouldn't have been a major blow to the Kings blogging community...

3 Comments:

At 9:17 PM, Blogger peakie said...

I don't like any of the other Kings blogs, but I know how time consuming it can be. Do what you got to do.

 
At 9:38 PM, Blogger Harry said...

Peakie, you say you don't like any of the other blogs - does it mean this one here is one you can put up with most? :)

 
At 7:15 PM, Blogger peakie said...

hahaha- I guess ;)

The lets go kings site is unorganized and has a bit of the mob mentality. The Tickles site is more akin to being a "fanboy" than talking about the games.
Like I said, I blog too (not about the Kings) so I understand the time commitment.

 

Prześlij komentarz

<< Home