sobota, 3 lutego 2007

New AEG arena in Ontario, CA

[thanks to PuckHead27 for letting me know]


Great arena, and honestly, another reason to move my family to SoCal once they put a Kings affiliate there. At this point, regardless how much I'd love it to, there is no reason to move the Monarchs from Manchester, NH to Ontario, CA. The AHL schedule burden put on these guys will be just too grueling...

But, if the new arena was populated by the ECHL former Reading Royals? Not a bad idea, as there are some ECHL teams already in the immediate viscinity.

The venue is to open in late 2008, and by this time, it might as well be graced by the likes of Jonathan Bernier and Trevor Lewis in "Kings" uniforms ;).

2 Comments:

At 12:30 PM, Anonymous Anonimowy said...

Amiable dispatch and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you seeking your information.

 
At 5:38 PM, Anonymous Anonimowy said...

Well I to but I about the brief should prepare more info then it has.

 

Prześlij komentarz

<< Home