piątek, 10 listopada 2006

Missing in action: Rick Nash


Nash is out looking for his scoring touch
(photo courtesy of: www.cnn.net)

Ok, I admit I got the guy as my first-line left-winger in the fantasy pool, and Rick is nowhere to be seen production-wise this season. This is his line as of today:

13 GP 4 G (including one last night) 6 A 3 PPG and he's not even trying to get a decent number of shots on goal in at least half of his outings (only five games with 5 or more SoG)!

Where has he gone? He should be a brute force in the Columbus Blue Jackets attack and he's clearly dogging it. Anyone could offer a good enough reason for me not to go ahead and trade him outright to some-LW-starved-fantasy-team?


He's been healthy, hasn't he?

3 Comments:

At 2:57 AM, Anonymous Anonimowy said...

He's healthy, he's killing me in my league too. But he's too talented to stay asleep forever, he'll break out in a big way soon. Hopefully the coaching change in Columbus might help.

 
At 2:41 PM, Blogger Harry said...

Yeah, I agree, he's got what it takes, but can't get the break-through this year, it seem.

Thanks for stopping by, Brad. Where are you from, if I might ask? :)

 
At 2:41 AM, Anonymous Anonimowy said...

Stumbled upon the blog, live in Michigan. No connection to the Kings, but I like them for some reason.

 

Prześlij komentarz

<< Home