czwartek, 14 września 2006

As ready as Patrick O'Sullivan

I admire young people and hockey players such as Patrick O'Sullivan. His adolescence was definitely a tough one, he managed to put the ghosts of his troubled family upbringing and aggressive father behind him to focus on his major league career in professional hockey. He's ready not to field any more past questions:
"I do try to separate the situation," O'Sullivan said. "It really has nothing to do with me being a hockey player.

What I tell people when I'm asked is it was something in my personal life and I dealt with it. I'm in a much better place now than I was back then."
Yes, he is. In a much better place, that is. Getting ready to his first NHL season with a good shot at LW on one of the top lines. I'm happy for him, d'you know?