poniedziałek, 15 stycznia 2007

Rexall Place like you've never seen before

Perhaps it's because I'm a graphic Clarence Butterfingers and can't tell an 'embedded object' from a 'gif resolution', but I really like these cool and geeky things the webmasters do to NHL teams' websites.

One of my most recent finds is a new look inside the Edmonton Oilers' Rexall Place - a virtual tour, they call it, I'm told :). Have a 360 degrees look around for yourself, you will be amazed what a little bit of technology can do to show the arena in a way you'll never see on TV.

Now, if only the lakings.com did something similar... Last time I checked, they replaced the graphic designer with a new one and most of their sub-pages were, well, under construction. Just like our hockey team. No wonder the Oilers are the Western Conference defending champions, while the Kings will hit the golfcourse in April...

Having said that - the Rexall is really worth taking a peep at.