poniedziałek, 27 listopada 2006

Craw has spoken...

...but I still don't like what I'm hearing:
"I'm looking for our goalies to play better than they have been playing," Coach Marc Crawford said. "They have worked their tails off. I can vouch wholeheartedly for the character of both these guys."
and
"I don't know if either have deserved to get more time," Crawford said. "I still believe in both these guys.
as well as:
"We don't want to point fingers, we all want to stick together to work through any problems," Crawford said.
Doesn't he really have a clue or is it just shadow-fighting for the media?

2 Comments:

At 4:08 AM, Anonymous Anonimowy said...

The fascination with Cloutier continues. After last night, there should be no doubt Garon is the man. Too bad he'll still only play 1/2 or 1/3 of the games.

 
At 6:27 PM, Blogger Harry said...

I agree.

The real test of whether Crawford is starting to re-examine his approach to goalies is the upcoming game with the Coyotes. If he goes with Cloutier (even for the reason of "Coyotes are pathetic enough that nothing bad can happen to us playing Dan") - we're done. However, if Craw sends Garon out, there might be light at the end of the tunnel ;).

70% Cloutier for all the "right" reasons, if you asked me :(.

 

Prześlij komentarz

<< Home