piątek, 27 października 2006

Brodeur ties Plante for 4th all-time in shutouts


(photo courtesy of www.nhl.com)

Here's the bilingual recap of event in question: for these of you who prefer English and for those of you who could tackle Polish. At any rate, there's quite an excerpt from Martin Brodeur's autobiography available at ESPN website - I thought you'd want to have a look at:

"I play with a new stick every game, so the first thing I do at the rink is get my sticks ready. I'll use one for warmup, one to play and have three new ones on the bench. Some of the sticks I may use later for practice. I mark the ones I use in games on the knob with the date and the opponent, so if I give them away to friends, family or charity, that information is there on the stick. I give away more than a hundred sticks every season".
Great great goaltender and seemingly wonderful personality. Seemingly, 'cause I have not laid my hands on the whole book yet. But this might change. And soon :).

2 Comments:

At 5:39 PM, Anonymous Anonimowy said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

 
At 6:49 PM, Anonymous Anonimowy said...

Amiable fill someone in on and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you as your information.

 

Prześlij komentarz

<< Home